People with obesity will not be able to get rid of extra kilos without dieting. However, drugs for weight loss, such as Duromine play a huge role in a healthy diet.
Weight gain occurs in several stages:
- Constant feeling of hunger and uncontrollable binge eating
- Use of food products, daily calories of which exceeds 3000 kcal
- Formation of overweight
- Reduction of motor activity
Over time, low-calorie diet and healthy diet help to lose weight. However, during diet therapy, the person will not be able to get rid of constant feeling of hunger.
There is a need to use Duromine – the drug that suppresses appetite and increases efficiency of a diet.
- Duromine is capable to eliminate the first cause of excess weight – a constant feeling of hunger. So, if the drug suppresses appetite, the person is much easier to eliminate all other causes of obesity: overeating, formation of fatty deposits and others.
- Duromine is a drug of a group of anorectics. It acts on the areas of the brain that control appetite. Duromine itself does not promote weight loss. But use of the drug creates the necessary conditions for burning fat deposits.
Certain food products and drinks provide insignificant anorectic effect.
Consumption of nuts, legumes, coffee is able to blunt hunger in the short term.
However, only Duromine is able to control appetite throughout the day.
In order to reduce feeling of hunger and get rid of body fat, take one capsule of Duromine 15mg or 30 mg in the morning.
Three months of the drug application are enough to get rid of body fat and to form a new diet and lifestyle.
Diet and healthy eating – are key factors of increasing efficiency of Duromine for weight loss. If to continue eating fatty and high-calorie foods, absorption and bioavailability of the drug will be disrupted.
Herewith, Duromine cannot be a substitute for a full and balanced diet. In full starvation, Duromine intake can lead to weight loss.
However, the person will not have energy resources to maintain vital functions. Application of Duromine without enough balanced diet can lead to health problems.