Although Duromine is one of the most used medications to cure obesity in the Asia and the Pacific countries, many people still do not know what Duromine is, and what it is used for.
This overview will answer two questions:
What is Duromine?
How does Duromine affect the human body?
Duromine is an anorexigenic drug, used in the treatment of obesity (if BMI is over 30). Sometimes, this medication is prescribed to people with BMI under 30, for instance to obese patients with diabetes, sleep apnea or some other cardiovascular diseases.
Pharmaceutical form of Duromine – capsules for oral intake. To get a prolonged anorexigenic effect, you only need to take one Duromine capsule in the morning. This medication can control your appetite within 10-14 hours after taking it.
Each Duromine capsule contains Phentermine (active substance) combined with a resin and a few excipients. Phentermine stimulates separate parts of the brain and makes you feel less hungry than usual.
At pharmacies, you can buy Duromine capsules containing various quantity of the active substance:
Duromine 40mg capsules are available in a limited number of countries. You can buy this Duromine dosage in Australia.
- However, Medical Regulatory Authorities of New Zealand approved only Duromine 15mg and Duromine 30mg capsules.
Any weight loss pills should be used along with the lifestyle change. The effectiveness of Duromine without low-calorie diets and increased physical activity is low. The anti-obesity treatment by means of Duromine is only effective, if the body weight is reduced by minimum 5% comparing to the initial weight.
Just as other anorexigenic drugs, Duromine can cause adverse reactions, such as insomnia, nausea, headache, giddiness, tachycardia and high blood pressure.
To minimize the risk of side effects, you need to take maximum 40mg of Duromine a day.
- Those who suffer from overweight or obesity should never take Duromine together with other anti-obesity drugs.
- You need to be very careful while combining Duromine weight loss pills and antihypertensive agents.
- If you want to learn more information on what Duromine is and what medicines it can be combined with, you should better consult a pharmacist.
- Overweight people often treat other diseases as well.
- Thus, before initiating the combined therapy by means of any medications, you need to consult a pharmacist.
- Duromine medication was created for a short-term treatment of overweight or obesity (12 weeks maximum).
- For a clinically significant weight loss, you might need to stick to a diet plan and be physically active at least 20-30 minutes a day for a few months.
If you find it difficult to control your hunger, just learn the possibility of using some herbal appetite suppressants. Possibly, these diet pills are not that effective in terms of appetite suppression, but unlike Duromine, they are available without prescription, so you can use them for a long time.